Saturday, 21 December 2013

Cycles of seven??? or just down memory lane?


I am not a superstitious person, but I've always heard that there is a cycle of sevens. 7 days of the week, 7 chakras, 7 colours of the rainbow, all ages that adds up to sevens 7, 14, 21 are changing years in a pesons life.  I can't wait for the new year to arrive, and it is one of the sevens!! That is IF there is a flow to life that goes in sevens. I looked back seven years and realised that 2007 was one of the happiest years of my life.

 
In 2002 I had landed in a beautiful little village set among mountanins and fjords. In 2007 I was still there and I still could not stop photographing the beauty of the place.
 
The beautiful narrow streets in between old houses are like magic.
When I first arrived I remember thinking: how on earth can anyone live her?
 
 
 
 
 
 


In 2007 I was madly in love with this bloke.


We used to take roadtrips across the mountains and take photos of each other taking photos of each other



 
To enjoy the stunning views that even we, the most hardcore Norwegians, could not get enough of




 Or we could stop at this viewpoint which was only half and hour from home. During the seven years (ooops, seven, again) I lived there, I used to go here  whenever I needed to find peace of mind. Always worked.




Or we could take a fjord cruise.

 This is how excruciatingly happy I was.

All of the photos taken by me in 2007.

Ahhh, I wish things would come in sevens.






No comments:

Post a Comment