Saturday, 28 December 2013

New years resolutions

 
It is the wonderful time between christmas and the new year. The most peaceful week of the year. I have spent christmas with my parents on the coast. We have stayed mainly inside as the weather has been terrible.
 
 
 
Now I am looking forward to the new year. Each new year is like a fresh, new start full of possibilities. With a new year comes the new years resolution, or perhaps plans is a better word.

Here are some things  I want to do in 2014:

- keep blogging.....

- get a proper job and leave the one I have....

- keep up and improve my power walking....

- stop worrying about all sorts of stuff that never happens anyway...

- post more selfies on the blog and not feel so concious about it...

- become better at baking....

- become less scared of dogs....

- drink coffee in coffeshops more often...

- grow my hair longer, but not long.....

- travel more... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment