Saturday, 8 March 2014

On work....

Soon I will leave these offices.

In many ways a gamble in other ways not. I have worked here for a year and a half. I took it on knowing that it was not the most interesting job in the world, but I hoped it would lead me to some new adventures and possibilities. After all the company I work for has a lot of things going on and I have a lot of experience. It has not taken me anywhere. Far from it. For the past six months I have been so bored. It is something about coming to work and there is absolutely nothing meaningful to do all day. It has also been difficult to find a new job. I have tried. God, I have tried. 

When the new year came and I had not been able to find a new job and nothing improves in the job I have, I decided that it was time to think again.  So I have been thinking again. And I am leaving this job and going back to where I have been before.

This is what success looks like according to Tinteguri.no
 I look at this drawing and I think OK, there is still hope. My gut tells me I am doing the right thing,  by leaving. I guess, sometimes it is good to take a step back before you move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment