Tuesday, 29 April 2014

April moments

 
 
In April we have celebrated two birthdays...
 
 (I even managed to wrap one of the gifts in christmas wrappings.  I noticed just before I was going to the party and decided to just leave it that way. Don't think she minded..)



 
 
And we have celebrated easter....
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have been spring cleaning...
 
 
 
 




The spring flowers are here, and children want to pick them.



I have been power walking around my neighbourhood in Bergen....


 
 








My eight year old orchid is blooming again. Looks like it will get only three flowers this time and the stem is not very long anymore.


Garden flowers are blooming as well as field flowers and fruit trees.



And I....

 
..... had my last day working at this desk...
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment