Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Spring definitley

 
It is April so it is definitley spring. The green leaves on the hedge I pass on my power walk is hard evidence. Spring has not been hard to spot this year. It has been a mild winter and nature has been ready to reveal its colours for a long time. We have also had a lot of sun lately which is good for both trees and people.
 

The days are getting longer and longer and edging it's way towards round-the clock daylight.  And then theres is a all the daffodils that are around at the moment. Easter lillies - one of my favourite  flowers.




 
And I have put my sunglasses on. That is a sure sign of spring. Untill a few years ago I never used to wear sunglasses. Then one springtime something happened to my eyes, I don't know what. I only know that sunglasses helps. I am lost without them at this time of year.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I'm the same way with sunglasses -- never used to wear them, and then 6 or 7 years ago they became a necessary habit. . .

    ReplyDelete