Wednesday, 14 May 2014

May 14 - wednesday

It is May 14th. Wednesday - midweek. I am three days into my job as assistant to the manager at the mountain lodge. We are only open for coffee guests at the moment. There are many things to organize before we open for overninght stays in a few days.

 
It is a grey and wet morning in the mountains

 
 
Socks in sandals. Not for the fashion conscious, but I can only think about comfortable and clean at the moment. I am going to walk a lot for the next few hours.
 
Breakfast. We have two buses of toursits coming for waffles. One of the co-workers gave me this to try if they are allright. They where. I wonder what we would have done if they where not :)

 
 It is raining heavily as  they leave.
 
 

The rain disappeared and we saw a plane crossing over the mountains. It felt like contact With the outside world in many ways.

 
The signs of winter is evident, but the snow in the courtyard is fading fast.

 
 But the trees are still naked, but getting there. So far behind the lowland.

 
"Home" - or not.
Home when I am here, I guess.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment