Saturday, 14 June 2014

June 14 - saturday...

It is the middle of June. Nearly  midsummer and a beautiful summersday. I am at work in the mountains. When you are running a mountain lodge it doesn't make a difference whether it is saturday, weekend or whatever. We still have to keep things going. Here is my day.....


 Early morning.......


I had check-out and paperwork this morning...
 
 
 
It has been a beautiful day in the mountains and lots of ramblers around....
 
 

 
A day at work in the lodge could make for many photos, but it'll do with two, The above one of the sunshine coming in the garden door and the one below of myself in a mirror. (I look as though I am about to jump into the mirror)
 
 
 
 
 
I went for a walk in the evening. A beautiful evening it was.
 



 I granted myself a plate of chocklate when I came back.
 

2 comments: