Sunday, 29 June 2014

June moments....

I have spent most of June at work in the mountains. We are nearing high season at the lodge and there is a lot of work to do. Basically that is what life has been about this month.  Here are the moments from June...


 
In early June I celebrated my birthday with a long workingday and some redwine at the end of it...
 
 
 
I have spent a most of the month inside the lodge....
 
 
 
 
...but also some time outside enjoying the scenery...




 
In June there is no darkness and I got to see the bluelight - summer version- from the stairs a the main building.

 
 
 
 It is now so green, and the snow melting further up the mountain has provided a lot of "power" in the waterfalls and rivers.
 
 





 
 
 

 
A selfie is always nice...
 


 
In a couple of months he white will turn red..


 
They  have arrived for their summer holiday....

 
Another selfie - I'm going wild.....


 
 
Summer flora...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got to spend a few days at home where we celebrated my birthday and I got the most beautiful birthday present...
 


Ahhhhhh....View from the living room....

 
They where prepairing for the midsummer celebration in the neighbourhood. This is as Close as I got to take part. I had to return to the mountain where we didn't really celebrate...

 
This is one of the biggest and most famous midsummer bonfires in Norway.


I had an errand in Hardanger, another beautiful area in Western Norway.


 
I got stuck in traffic by the Sognefjord. Can't complain about the view.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment