Sunday, 14 September 2014

September 14 - Sunday

It is September 14 - sunday.

Here is my day...

 
It is a foggy start to the morning. We have an Indian summer at the moment and soon the sun breaks through and light up the kitchen window.
 
 

 
 
I went out to the country to spend the day. Here it is still misty but warm and beautiful.
 
 
It is sunday and a day off. The children take their bikes out and play in the garden.

 
 
We had time to make stew. (All that cutting).

 
I got a birthday gift. My birthday is in June, but as I have been away in the mountains all summer my aunt hadn't had the chance to give me a gift.
 
 
At sunset, I went back to the city and spent the rest of the evening on the sofa.





1 comment:

  1. I love that photo of the sun streaming through the blinds into your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete