Monday, 3 November 2014

F is for Fashion.......

 
I have seen around blogworld people posting regularly about what they wear. Personally I have never had the guts to do it, basically because I find that what I wear is too boring. I also live in a country with a lot of weather, so often the fashion side is left out of it and the most important thing is to protect yourself from the elements. But now that I have gotten to F in the alpahabet blogging, I tought of it as an opportunity to do a post about - call it fashion. At least about what I wear.

I bought this red dress about three years ago for a christmas party at work. Since then I have worn it on one New years eve, to  a few family gatherings and now I feel that it is no longer good for party/formal wear somehow. So it was just hanging in the wardrobe for a while and I was considering what to do with.  Now I dress it down with a pair of leggings, scarf and a cardigan and informal shoes and I am ready for any monday. I quit like to get wear out of things, and not to buy things for one occasion and never be able to wear it again.


1 comment:

  1. A good start to posting What You Wore! I've done the same thing with dresses over the years, ones that were bought for some occasion or other, but then not getting worn much. . . eventually I find ways to dress them down and get my money's worth. I like the way you've styled yours with dark tights and cardigan.

    ReplyDelete