Tuesday, 30 December 2014

December moments...

December - the last month of the year, the darkest month of the year. Still it is a month full of light and anticipation.

Here are the moments....

 
Frost on the windscreen in the morning....
 
 
January will appear awfully dark when we remove all this lighting we put up in December..
 
 
 
I started using my Christmas mug again. It was good to have as I was writing my exam...





 
Ice and snow.
 I am glad the weather this month had signs of normality as opposed to the rest of the year.
 
 


It is the season of giving. For instance one rose. It was more than enough for me :)
 

 
 
And the time for parties. Last day at work before the holiday was marked with cakes and coffee.


We have lit all four advent candles...
 

 
And  Christmas came along...
 


 
.....with anticipation of the New year....



No comments:

Post a Comment