Monday, 29 December 2014

New years resolutions 2015 and how did it go?

From the archieves: New years eve 2012



One year ago I posted a list of things I wanted to do in 2014. Always interesting to look back and see how it went :):


Here are some things  I want to do in 2014:

- keep blogging..... - done :)


- get a proper job and leave the one I have....  -Well... I did leave the job I had last year around this time. In fact, I have had three jobs this year. At the moment I have quite a good job, but it is not what I want to do. Perhaps not to think too much about that for the next year?

- keep up and improve my power walking.... - I'v done that. Even took it a bit further and started to run. Over the last month it has slipped a bit, though...

- stop worrying about all sorts of stuff that never happens anyway... - Aaahhh, I wish I could do this! Definitely one to bring in to the new year.

- post more selfies on the blog and not feel so concious about it... - I have posted some selfies, but not feel concious? Oh, no!

- become better at baking.... - I was doing allright, I felt, up to this point :) :)

- become less scared of dogs.... - I have tried really hard at this. I spent the whole summer with a dog and I got used to it, but less scared of other dogs? I am not sure. I will work at it.

- drink coffee in coffeshops more often... - Oh, I like this one. I will bring in to next year, because I haven't done it this year.

- grow my hair longer, but not long.....- Definitely, I need to cut it now.
 
- travel more...  - I travelled betwen the city and the mountains for four months over spring, summer autumn. I have travelled up and down to college. I don't know if it counts, though. No holidays this year.


Here are my plans for 2015:

- Stop worrying about things that never happens anyway...

- Drink coffee in coffeshops more often...

- Have some new challenges and feel that I can master them....

- Stop comparing myself to others....

-  Stop thinking so much about failure and achievement or not, and rather find joy in what is here and now....

- I want to do like they say when they go through the security routine on an airplane: Help yourself first, before you help others....

- Keep up the running/powerwalking...

- Take a holiday somewhere...

- Keep blogging...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, please do Keep Blogging! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! Happy newyear to you, too!

      Delete