Sunday, 24 May 2015

Coast...

All through this winter and spring I have spent most of my time in the city. I live in the city, so it is not so strange, but I love the coast and Bergen is so near the coast. I have been to busy with life and work to actually go out and enjoy the nearby coastline.

With spring, and now with the just about round-the-clock daylight, I came to miss the coast and the island where I come from. In fact, I have missed it to the extent of thinking I have to move out of the city! (As you do, now and again) I missed the wind, the fjord, the ocean, the islands, the open spaces. With a couple of long weekends now in May, I had the opportunity and took it.

Here are a couple of photos from my walks on the coast over the past week.




1 comment:

  1. These are stunning photos -- very painterly. . .The sea really re-sets our souls, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete