Saturday, 9 May 2015

Z is for Zeal....

Flowers for the country garden...
 
I am not a great gardener, but at the moment I am feeling a kind of enthusiasm for gardening. In the city flat, where I spend most of the time at the moment, I only have a balcony and I have never bothered much about growing anything there. Basically because when I worked in the tourist industry I was away so much in the summertime, and it made it difficult to follow up.

Seeds for the city balcony. I bought them online, and hoped for a bit more colourful packaging.

No I have bought seeds to plant on the balcony. And some cactuses for indoors. Can't wait for it to grow. Just hope it does. And hope it doesn't take as long the orchid below. I planted it in September 2013, and it has stayed just about the same ever since. I knew it would take a long time, but I hoped for some more results after 18 months. My patience is wearing thin.

An orchid I am hoping will bloom at some point.. I planted it about 18 months ago and it has looked just about like this ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment