Saturday, 6 June 2015

Elegy....

Late May, 11 pm, life on the Norwegian west coast.

Nowadays we have round the clock daylight. The weather is cold and wet, but life in this part of the world does not come with weather guranatees. At least we have peace and most of us have roofs over our heads.  There are so much to be grateful for, and I am, but still...

Sometimes I feel like I am stuck somewhere in between black and white, where everything is grey. I am not happy, but not unhappy either. There are so many things to take care of and sort out. Other people depend on me, and I on them. Than there is this "to late" and the feeling of lost opportunities that perhaps never was an opportunity in the first place. Why worry? I ask myself. The things I think I need to get out of the greyness seems far away and unreachable.

The thing is that it is not so bad. It is just that sometimes I long for change, other stuff. I have enough life experience now to know that change and other stuff does not necessarily lead to happiness or betterness. Still it is so hard to settle for what I have at times. Shame, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment