Friday, 12 June 2015

Friday...

 
 This week I had planned to blog my Friday. Take photos every hour of worklife, homelife and start-of-the-weekendlife. It started well with the above photo of a tired me on the way to work in the morning. At seven o'clock in the evening I realised that I had forgotten all about my blog plan. The truth is that I had a really bad day. Problems at work that  continued from Thursday ruined my plan and my day. So when I realised that my plan hadn't worked out I thought: " Oh well, I have to think of something else for my post." 
But ain't it just so that we make plans, again and again, and they don't work out? Circumstances and events causes them to change, sometimes for the good, sometimes it is bad and disapointing. And ain't it just so that we try to make the best of the circumstances and events that happens in our lives and the effects they have on our lives. Sometimes we can even see a plan through and feel success, even if it is altered and quite different from what we originally had planned.
This is what I need to remember today. So here is my Friday post. Altered and changed, but I feel satisfied with it.
 

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so important that we blog about the darker bits of life as well -- not necessarily all the details, but just as you've done here, making it clear that sometimes stuff gets in the way of what we had planned. That's reality! Glad you made it through your Friday and I hope the weekend is a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete