Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Gatherer.....

 
I realise that I have become a gatherer. I currently have eleven books waiting to be read. Some are mine, some I have borrowed. Bearing in mind that we are six months into the year and that I have read four books so far, I can't help but wonder how long it will take me to get through them all.
Probably several years. This year I have started to blog about the books I read, so stay tuned. But, we have the summerholiday coming up next week. I have my work cut out....:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is a problem for me as well, this tendency to gather up for the future. And the. I'm stuck catching up with my enthusiasms. Often this is a good thing, but now that I do have more time available, I'm a bit dismayed at the stacks I'veioed up and I wonder what my fears were that I had to own these right away. Why could I not simply have waited until I was readier to tackle them?

    ReplyDelete