Tuesday, 30 June 2015

June moments....

June is my birthday month.
I move from on age to another in this month.
For the first time in many years I had the holiday to look forward to...
It felt strange, but it is good...
The month of everlasting daylight
and warmer weather (to be a bit careful), as it has been the coldest June for a long time around here.....

 
 
 
I made chocolate cake for my birthday...
 
 
Wine, coffee, prawns and chocolate at a cousins house..


 
In grandads boathouse. Crab season is underway. Only got three in the first round. Later in the day we got two more crabs and a lot of crayfish.
 
 
 
 
The schoolyear is drawing to a close and the corridor needs to be emptied of winter clothes...
 
 
Late evening sunshine...
 

Gift from the parents at the school. Now sitting on my balcony table. Hopefully it won't freeze to death prematurely......
 


What better way for a bunch of teachers to end the school year than by going on an outing to a new school and try out the playground and to go out on a ribboat.


(photo: L.S.Ø)
 
I celebrated the start of the holiday with a glass of bubbly.

 
I am roaming the streets of Bergen....



....and enjoying the sunset from the flat....
 
 
..and the summernight in the country...




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! My sister, a teacher also, enjoys the happy coincidence of birthday and beginning of her long summer vacation. A fine way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete