Friday, 31 July 2015

Keep in mind...


As I orgnanized my July photos I realised that, in a wet and cold summer month, I have photographed a lot of sunsets. In fact overall  - I do take a lot of photographs of  sunsets.
 
But keep in mind that I - for the past five years - have had direct view to the sunset from the living room window and keep in mind that for the first time in my life I have this kind of view. So I have it bang in my face all the time.
 
And keep in mind that I don't plan to live here forever, and who knows what the view will be like next time around.

Keep in mind that I have the feeling that each sunset is different.
 

Keep in mind that this is only for a few months of the year. The rest of the year we can hardly see any sun at all :).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment