Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Lagoon...

Lately I have spent a lot of time on the island. On sunday we decided to take a walk on a gravel road that goes out west to the big ocean. It was only because it is sometime since we had walked it and we needed the exercise.

Out there we decided to see if we could find the lagoon where I used to swim as a child. It must be more than 20 years since I was there the last time. When the weather is good, the sun will warm the water coming from the North Sea, only 100 m further out. I remember the water here as always being warm. The water is not very deep so it is a good place for children to swim. A little paradise for the locals :). Good memories.

Here are some photos:


Broen - the bridge. We actually call it that. You can walk across the lagoon here. The water is not very deep.








On the brink of the North Sea.



I remembered the flat, sandyish ground. It is still there


No comments:

Post a Comment