Thursday, 10 September 2015

Throwback Thursday......


This photo is from around May/June in 1992. It is of me and the group of friends I surrended myself with at the time. It was around the time of my first anniversary of  living in London. Break-up time. I can not believe that the first thing I did when I left the little island on west coast of Norway, was to go and live in London. I remember it being both exciting and frightening to go to London. I think I would probably feel the same way today, actually. When I look at the photo, I find it astonishing that it was in 1992. I now work with people who are born in 1992! Imagine 23 years ago! I am still an anglofile, always will be. I spent several years in England after this. I have had many "important" times and periods in my life, that I look back upon with joy, sorrow and longing. This is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment