Monday, 26 October 2015

Uninspired....


I have been feeling rather uninspired lately. It has got a lot to with not being in prime health over the past couple of weeks. I haven't felt sick enough to take a sickday. Basically because I need somebody to stand in for me if I am away fom work, and that is not always easy to find.  Last week I lost my voice, which is pretty tiring when I spend most of my workingday talking. The weekend was spent on the sofa thinking "how will I get through next week?"

But things are looking better today. I went out for a run for the first time in about ten days and I felt really good when I came home. So - progress. Hopefully I will be fully recovered by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, Givi, and I hope that you continue to feel stronger now that you're on the mend. It's really tough when you can't take a sick day when you really need it.

    ReplyDelete