Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Work.....

At the moment, work is predominant. Eleven refugees will hopefully master the Norwegian language well enough to go into society and be OK. We have another six months, but that is not a lot given that we have had them for a year already. My mind at the moment is constantly working around the topic: Is there anything else I can do? There is so much for them to catch up on schoolwise and lifewise! 

Constantly thinking of new ways to teach and put information and knowledge into their young bodies.
 
Having eleven children between 7 and 13 with minimal school background is a challenge, and at the moment my mind is constantly working around it. Still, I like challenges, I like to have things to do and I like to work.  And there is good points. We see progress.
June will be here before we know it, and we will have to let them "out into the world".
Hopefully they will be ready!
This Autumn these eleven youngsters, here enjoying their lunch, have occupied my mind  - a lot, but not all the time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment