Tuesday, 29 December 2015

The year in review 2015....

 
2015 has come and gone.
 
It has been a quiet year, but not a bad year.
 
Not at all......
 
Personal development and growth has been on the agenda (Sounds pompous, I know) ....
 
 

 
 
 
 
 We have had a lot of extreme weather; wind, rain and floods.


We have also had good days where you can capture  the beauty that surrounds us...

 
I have had the same students throughout the year. 2016 will bring changes....



 
I walked around Bergen a lot in springtime. I stopped in the summer and autumn for some reason.





 
And I rediscovered Bergens many picturesque streets......
 
 

I have been driving to work. It is a long time since I have had such a long drive to work.
 


I had a long summer holiday where I enjoyed the sunsets from the balcony......




Or spent the time in the village by the coast...

 
It was a cold summer, but in August it was warm enough for me to put my toes in the sea...



I have been running around this lake a lot this Autumn. Most days in rain, but I choose a photo from a nice day.


 
A run on the darkest day of the year. Wet like most days this year.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment