Sunday, 31 January 2016

January moments....

January 2016...
Wintermonth - and of the proper kind, mainly..
Glad the days are slowly growing longer..


 
Bubbles for 2016 - a new year is beckoning for big and small and furry things.
 
 
 
 
Burning down the last Christmas candles.

Also posted in Daily life is back on track.........
 
We had a long period of dry frost before the snow came. So - January weather as it should be in this corner of the world.
 



Snow - joy for some - sorrow for others. (Also posted in Edge of Winter....)
 
 
 
 
Another working day. I have started on the last semester with my very special students.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Morning sunrise seen from my window at work.






 
I have become a student again.



 End of January and the mild weather has returned. Is it spring time?




 
 
 
A weekend in Rome - I'll Return to that.

1 comment:

  1. You were here too! I'll look forward to that post.

    ReplyDelete