Monday, 29 February 2016

February moments...

February - shortest month, yes, but....
A lot of weather..
Longing for spring....
But at least the mornings are brighter....
Here are the moments...
Not many photos this month.

 
Winter time in Bergen
 
It is early February and I wonder where the brighter mornings are untill I suddenly one morning realise that there is daylight outside the fozen windscreen.
 

 
Mid February sunrise at 8 o'clock in my island paradise.
 



And then there is work and studies...
 

 
And a waffle morning...

 

It is the end of February and winter still very much around. At least we have had a  proper winter this year amidst all the talk of climate change and global warming.

1 comment:

  1. I suppose that is reassuring, the proper winter holding its own despite the talk of climate change. I especially like the photo of the sky, the faint outline of a house, through that frosty windshield...

    ReplyDelete