Friday, 30 December 2016

December moments......

December - the best month of the year,
but also a time for break-up, change, anticipating what comes next.

Here are the moments:

 
My job came to an end. For most of December we had only three students. That led to an empty and closed classroom.
 
 
 
We looked forward to Christmas in all the darkness and rain. I loved the decorations in a tiny street in my neighbourhood.
 
 
Green Winter.
 
 
A trip to the library with the students.
 

And the last day with sweets and movie...
 

 
I have ended the job. Christmas tulips as a farewell gift.


We have celebrated Christmas and I have had some nice days off and a few runs around the lake in the rain and wind.
 



 Now we look forward to the New year celebration.




No comments:

Post a Comment