Sunday, 8 January 2017

I've got the new year blues...

The day is about as grey as my mood at the moment.


Why is it so that I come up the New years eve with expectations, hopes, readiness to grasp the new year - but as  soon as the calendar says January 1 my mood just drops?

This year is truley a new beginning as I finished my old job at the end of last year. I got a job as a substitute teacher lasting throughout January and I am working so hard to smile and be cheery! I can not believe it! I should worry as I only have the job for a month.

The weather makes me moody, I long for spring, I am constantly tired. I want to scream at everything. And blogging inspiration - oh, no!!!

It is not the first time I have felt like this at the start of a New year, but it has totally taken me by surprise. Give me strength!!

No comments:

Post a Comment