Tuesday, 28 February 2017

February moments.....


 
Short month, but oh so long...
New job....
I dare to hope for spring..
All is good....
 
 
 
My favourite chocolate. I have eaten a lot of it lately. And  not only after eight!


There has been a renovation at the local shoppingmall. They have hung up this photo of the city of Bergen. I love it! In one of these houses is my flat.



I have run a lot past these ducks this month.

Sun for hours in the city flat.

Cold, but good walk with mother

I have a painful shoulder. These have helped me a lot.

Another month, another office.
 I will keep this one next month also.



I love red. I really do.

I went out walking around 10 pm on a saturday night. It was so quiet and  peaceful.

My beloved coast!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you've found another job so quickly...

    ReplyDelete