Sunday, 7 May 2017

Weekly photos/ A photo a day - week 18....

When I first started this blog, the thought behind it was to have a place to post all the photos I take. Lately I have posted most of these photos as a summary at the end of the month.  As the years have gone by I often feel that I "suddenly" remember to take some photos at certain times for my monthly post and that they perhaps don't "reflect" the whole life. For a trial-period I will try to take a photo a day and post them on a weekly basis (roughly). I don't know how long this trial period will last for, but here is the first week.  I got through that one allright..



May 1:
Public holiday and time for a run around the lake in the morning. Beautiful morning turned into a beautiful day.

 
May 2: Tulip from the garden...


 
May 3: Some lessons are so though...
 
 
May 4: A walk on a new path brought this image....
 

May 5: Friday is special needs education day.


May 6: Springtime weather and the fruit trees are starting to bloom...

 
 May 7: Making the most of a morning walk on a beautiful spring day...

No comments:

Post a Comment