Friday, 14 July 2017

Friday Fashion or maybe not...

 
There is a new fashion item in my wardrobe  and I am determined to wite a post about it. It is a kimono With tassels.
 I am normally not a tassel kind of person, but this kimono still got into my wardrobe.
 
The intention behind this post was to show off the kimono on me, but I din't manage to get a decent picture of it. It just looked like I was wrapped up in a blanket. It wasn't really the tassels fault. 
Perhaps I'll just keep it for those balcony evenings.
Thumbs up for determination for getting the post done, though.


2 comments:

  1. Hard to tell what it looks like, but yes, congrats on at least getting the post done -- and at least it's cosy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just didn't have the nerve to post any photos that shows it- they where to bad. But definitely cosy!

      Delete